2017 Christmas Cash Bonus Draw
- Tickets will not be sold to persons under the age of 18. Ticket Sellers must advise adult ticket buyers not to write the name of a person under 18 years of age on the ticket.
- All draws will take place at Centre 2000 – 11330 106 St. Grande Prairie, Alberta January 12, 2018. Ticket Sales will cease at 9:00 p.m. on December 29th, 2017.
- All members of the Swan City Rotary Club are eligible to purchase tickets. The lottery Manager, Financial Controller and Volunteer coordinator will not be eligible to purchase tickets.
- No draw date extensions shall be requested once enough tickets have been sold to cover the cost of prizes and expenses.
- The first ticket drawn will win the Cash prize.
- Prize will be awarded with a Cheque.
- There will be one Cash draw for half the amount of the “Bonus Cash” sold. Minimum cash is $50,000 up to a maximum of $125,000 cash.
- Unclaimed prize will be kept for one (1) year from draw date, and then dispersed as per AGLC Raffle Terms. In the event a winner cannot be located within a year of the draw, the organizing committee will apply to A.G.L.C. to donate the unclaimed prize back to the organizing committee or another charitable organization.
- No Refunds will be given to any ticket buyer requesting a refund.
- The number of tickets printed for sale will be 802 at $10.00 each (orange), 6900 at 3 for $25.00 (Purple), 23,060 at 5 for $40.00 (Blue). (Total number of tickets printed 30,762).
- Tickets will be sold and advertised within the Province of Alberta. This does not exclude people coming into the province to purchase tickets.
- Prizes won by a deceased person will be awarded to their estate.
- To claim a prize, the winner must present photo identification with same address as on ticket stub and sign a prize release form.
- A person who does not own a ticket or share of a ticket in the draw will make all draws. The draw will comply by all the AGLC rules.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the licensed charity shall award the prize to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket, and that the licensed charity and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.